Model: C70 Kodiak
Mileage: Last known - 17688
Running Condition: Runs, A/C bad, needs new battery
Engine: 6.6L L6 Diesel
Effective January 01, 2017, we will no longer be taking payment in the form of Cashier Checks or Money orders. All payments will be made via Credit Card or Wire Transfer through Public Surplus.
*We strongly encourage bidders to inspect vehicles/equipment prior to the close of the auction.
*We are not mechanics and do not inspect these vehicles to determine what is wrong with them.
*We are not responsible for something you find after you take possession of the vehicle.
*There are no test drives permitted during viewing
*Most of these vehicles have seen heavy use, bid accordingly.
*Maintenance Records are normally not available (we will do the best we can to provide as much information as possible)
If vehicle is NOT located at the Broad Street location, customers MUST stop by the Broad Street office first to fill out processing paperwork prior to pickup. NO EXCEPTIONS.
1. Pick-ups MUST be scheduled during hours of operation.
2. Non-operational vehicles must be towed. No maintenance whatsoever will be allowed on City property other than installation of a new battery.
3. Must have proper vehicle equipment to removed as quickly as possible. If the equipment is insufficient, you will be turned away and rescheduled for another time.
4. We do not provide temporary tags, recommend applying for a Vehicle Transit Permit from the Texas DOT.
5. Vehicles will be titled ONLY to the WINNING BIDDER or BIDDER'S BUSINESS - NO EXCEPTIONS.
6. If someone other than the bidder is picking up a vehicle or piece of equipment, please fax a letter of authorization to 832-393-9785. Letter must include the third party's name, auction number, and title information. For title information: include YOUR name or company name (as it will appear on the title) complete address, and phone number. We WILL NOT put the title in another person's name - no exceptions. Please include a copy of YOUR (winning bidder) driver's license. We WILL NOT release anything until we receive this information.
7. Please do not email an authorization until you contact the office staff. Also, please confirm that we've received the fax/email.
All City markings and license plates will be removed from vehicles prior to release to the winning bidder. Radios and any other special equipment previously added may be removed from vehicle prior to transfer.
Buyer shall be responsible to file all title transfers and registration documents with their local vehicle registration authority. The City of Houston is not responsible to change the title information once the title is turned over to the bidder.
Payment and pick-up of vehicle/equipment must be completed within five (5) business days of the auction's close. If you are paying with a wire transfer, please let us know because this may take several days to clear. Payment is due at the end of the business day - 4:00 pm CST.
Title will not be available at the time of delivery. It may take up to two (2) weeks or more to receive the title. There is a $10 fee to send a title via USPS. Titles will be sent Priority Mail with Signature Confirmation. You must call to have your title shipped to you.
Your bid is a decision to buy this item. Customers will not be allowed to view an item and then decide whether or not they will buy the vehicle. Ample time is provided to view items before the auction ends. Management reserves the right to block/ban customers who abandon property or refuse to pay for an item.
Note: Click on pictures below to view larger image
All items are sold as-is, where-is without warranty, expressed or implied. Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller for any and all damages, claims or liability for injuries to persons or property caused during the sale or by the removal of the item.
Items sold must be paid for and picked up within 5 Business days of the close of the auction at the City location indicated, unless otherwise stated in description. Pick up times may vary at each location. Bidder must read the Terms and Conditions for complete information.
Buyer is responsible for inspecting items offered online and all bids must be based solely on the buyer's personal inspection and evaluation of the item.
WE DO NOT SHIP ITEMS, THE WINNING BIDDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVAL OF THE ITEM.
No service of any kind will be furnished by the City of Houston. The winning bidder will assume any cost of weighing, packaging, crating, loading or hauling.
Buyers Premium A 3% Buyer Premium shall be added to the final sale price with a $1 minimum charge per auction to collect payment.
Public Processing, LLC handles all payments for City of Houston.
Acceptable forms of payment are: Wire Transfer or Credit Card.
NO CASH, CHECKS, OR MONEY ORDERS WILL BE ACCEPTED!
Payment for an awarded item must be received within five (5) business days after notice of award.